Sony SEL70200GM - Telephoto zoom lens - 70 mm - 200 mm - f/2.8 GM OSS - Sony E-mount - for NXCAM NEX-FS700; α NEX 3NL, 3NY, 5T, 5TL, 5TY; α1; α3000; α5000; α6000; α7; α7R; α7R IV
An incomparable constant aperture F2.8 70-200 mm telephoto zoom with extraordinary G Master resolution that offers unsurpassed rendering and bokeh, blazing AF, and extraordinary image stabilization performance.
- G Master design combines extraordinary sharpness and smooth bokeh
- Constant F2.8 max aperture maintains exposure and depth of field
- Aspherical elements & 11-blade circular aperture for gorgeous bokeh
- Class-leading min. focus distance of 37.8" / 0.25x max. mag.
- Dual floating focus system for high AF speed and precision
- XA, ED/Super ED elements and Nano AR Coating for superb resolution
- Min. focus breathing and parfocal design ideal for video
- Direct coupled mechanical focus system for precise manual focus
- Contestant lens length during focusing and zooming
- High performance Optical SteadyShot Image stabilization
- Dust and moisture resistant for robust reliability
- Nano AR coating suppress reflections, flare and ghosting
- XA (extreme aspherical) element with 0.01 micron surface precision
- Super ED glass w/ multi‐coating reduces chromatic aberration
- Convenient rotating and quick release removable tripod mount
- Supports optional E-mount teleconverters(1.4x/2.0x)
- An incomparable F2.8 telephoto zoom
Constant F2.8 70-200 mm zoom with extraordinary G Master resolution and bokeh.
- An F2.8 telephoto zoom like no other
G Master design and technology in a constant F2.8 telephoto zoom that offers unsurpassed rendering, blazing AF, and extraordinary image stabilization performance.
- Lens configuration
G Master series lenses take imaging and expression to previously unattainable levels with a stunning blend of extremely high resolution and softly dissolving background bokeh.
- MTF Chart
MTF (Modulation Transfer Function) describes how well a lens can reproduce fine details, measured as the degree of contrast achieved between finely spaced lines.
What's in the Box?
Hood (ALC-SH145), Lens front cap (ALC-F77S), Lens rear cap (ALC-R1EM), Case, Tripod mount