EOS R7 Mirrorless Camera
With a 15 FPS mechanical shutter, the high-performance EOS R7 is the most advanced APS-C camera from Canon. Fea- turing a high-speed shooting 32.5 MP sensor, in-body stabilization up to 7 stops with coordinated control IS1, and 4K60p video, it offers maximum versatility for capturing photo and video of fast action, wildlife, and everything in between. The perfect all-around camera for dedicated professionals and advanced hobbyists alike.
- Newly developed High Image Quality 32.5 megapixels
- APS-C sized CMOS sensor.DIGIC X Image Processor with a native ISO range of 100-32000, expandable to 512001.
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF II covering approximately 100% width and height2 with up to 651 zones down to EV -5.0.
- High speed shooting 15fps mechanical3,4, 30fps high speed electronic shutter4,5 and RAW Burst Mode with 1⁄2 second pre-shooting.
- Subject tracking inherited from the R3 with people, animal6, and vehicle detection
- 5-axis in-body Image Stabilization with auto-level technology7.
- EVF approximately 2.36M dots with 100% coverage and 1.15x magnification.
- Video framerates up to 4K 60P without a crop with the option of 4K fine (7K oversampling) 10-bit HDR PQ and Canon log 3 with cinema gamut color space 1080P 120P vertical video mode, record each clip over 30 minutes8.
- Dual UHS II SD memory card slots.
- Enhanced ergonomic controls with quick control dial integrated multi-controller and focus mode switch9.
- Dust and moisture proof polycarbonate resin structure over magnesium alloy chassis.
- 3” vari-angle touchscreen screen with 1.62 M dots and an anti-smudge coating for fingerprints.
- Multifunction shoe for accessories with a digital connection.