• Versatile ultra-wide-angle zoom: From immersive and dramatic 12mm views to more natural views of a 28mm.
• VR image stabilization: 4.5 stops* of built-in optical VR (Vibration Reduction) counteracts shakiness for steadier videos, sharper photos and better low-light performance.
• Power zoom: Select from 11 speeds1—from slow and subtle to nearly instantaneous.
• Close focus: Get as close as 11-inches from your subject.
• Convenient zoom control: Versatile options for using the power zoom of the lens, including the zoom ring on the lens, the camera’s magnification buttons1, the ML-L7 Bluetooth remote1 (sold separately) or via the SnapBridge2 app. as well as NX Tether 2 software and the MC-N10 Remote Grip1 (sold separately).
* Based on CIPA Standard; this value is achieved when attached to an APS-C size/DX-format camera with the camera’s VR function set to “NORMAL”, and when zoom is set to the maximum telephoto position.
1. Camera magnification buttons and 11 speed functionality supported on the Z 30 and the Z fc.
2. Functions will be supported by a subsequent software update.