The NT-USB Mini brings the pristine sound quality of RØDE’s world-class studio mics to a compact, easy-to-use USB microphone. Designed to deliver crystal-clear, professional-quality audio direct to a computer or tablet, it’s the perfect microphone for gamers, podcasters, musicians, streamers, and content creators who want to be heard in full definition.
- High-quality condenser capsule that delivers warmth and presence for a clear, professional sound in all recording applications.
- Directional cardioid polar pattern, optimized to reduce room sound and focus on the subject, be it dialogue, vocals or instruments.
- In-built pop filter for reducing plosives.
- Fully compatible with our simple and powerful podcasting and streaming software, RØDE Connect
- In-built digital signal processing: noise gate, compressor, APHEX® Aural Exciter™ and Big Bottom™ (accessed via RØDE Connect)
- Integrated 360-degree swing mount for quick and easy positioning on a desktop, mic stand, or studio arm.
- Unique detachable magnetic desk stand that provides excellent isolation from knocks and bumps and is quick and easy to remove.
- Class-compliant USB output that works seamlessly with computers or tablets, no drivers or software needed – just plug in and hit record.
- Zero-latency headphone monitoring eliminates distracting echo.
- Studio-quality headphone amplifier with precision level control.
- Steel and reinforced nylon resin construction, stylish matte black finish and compact, modern design.
Acoustic & Electrical Specifications:
Acoustic Principle: Pressure gradient
Active Electronics: Electret condenser, A/D and USB interface
Frequency Range: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
Input SPL @ 1% THD: 121dB (A-weighted, as per IEC651)
Analog Outputs: 3.5mm headphone
Computer Connectivity: USB - simultaneous I/O Mono input, stereo output
OS Requirements: macOS 10.12 / Windows 10
Diameter (base): 89.3