The Wireless GO is an ultra-compact wireless microphone system that is unique in its clip’n’go versatility and incredibly compact form-factor. The transmitter features an in-built omnidirectional condenser capsule and can be used as a clip-on mic or with a RØDE lavalier, sending crystal-clear, broadcast-grade audio via 2.4GHz digital transmission to the on-camera receiver. It’s the perfect wireless mic solution for content creators in all disciplines: filmmakers, on-camera presenters, newsgatherers, vloggers and more.
- Transmitter operates as a clip-on microphone or beltpack for a lavalier/headset microphone.
- Ultra-compact form-factor – transmitter and receiver weigh a minuscule 31g each.
- Series III 2.4GHz digital wireless transmission with 128-bit encryption delivers crystal-clear audio under any conditions and excels in dense Wi-Fi and Bluetooth environments (shopping malls, conventions, hotels etc).
- Up to 70m range (line-of-sight), optimized for short-range operation in congested RF environments.
- In-built rechargeable batteries that last up to 7 hours, charged via USB-C.
- Super easy to use – transmitter and receiver auto-pair in under three seconds.
- 3-stage output pad (0dB, -12dB and -24dB) and battery saver mode.
- Use up to eight systems in one location.
- Comes in either black or white.
- Designed and made in RØDE’s precision manufacturing facilities in Sydney, Australia.
Wireless GO Instructions
Acoustic & Electrical Specifications:
Transmission Type: 2.4GHz Digital Frequency Agile System
Acoustic Principle: Pre-polarized pressure transducer
Polar Pattern: Omni-directional
Equivalent Input Noise: 21.8dB (A-Weighted)
Frequency Range: 50Hz - 20kHz
External Mic Input: 20Hz - 20kHz
Maximum Output Level: +3dBu
Maximum SPL: 100dB SPL (1kHz @ 1m)
Dynamic Range: 100dBA (Mic Preamplifiers)
Power Requirements: Inbuilt Li-po battery rechargeable via USB
Battery Life: Up to 7 hours
Analog Inputs: 3.5mm TRS lavalier microphone input (transmitter)
Analog Outputs: 3.5mm TRS (receiver)
Computer Connectivity: USB (firmware update)
OS Requirements: (For firmware update only) macOS 10.11 above Windows 10 and above
Form Factor: Clip-on pack
Weight (g): TX: 31 RX: 31
Dimensions (mm): TX: 44 × 45.3 × 18.5 RX: 44 x 46.4 x 18.5
Included Accessories: 2 x fur windshield, 1 x pouch, 2 x USB-A to USB-C cables, 1 x SC2 cable