Compact, lightweight 4K setup for creators, vloggers and streamers.
Creators, meet the camera you’ve been looking for. The Z 30 is packed with the features you need, like a front-facing screen, crisp 4K video, crystal-clear audio and worry-free autofocus. Designed to inspire your best work with easy operation, smart connectivity and convenience.
Effortless live streaming up to 60p.
Stand out among a competitive field of streamers with Full HD 60p and 4K 30p video quality. Also works great with compatible web conferencing applications.
Third party capture device and USB-C to USB-C cable is required for optimal streaming performance.
Steady handheld shots.
Both Z 30 kit lenses have powerful image stabilization technology that reduces shakiness when you’re walking and talking. The Z 30 also has built-in e-VR when you want extra stabilization for video.
- Effective Pixels: 20.9 million
- Sensor Size: 23.5 mm x 15.7 mm
- Image Sensor Format: vDX
- Storage Media: SD (Secure Digital) and UHS-I compliant SDHC and SDXC memory cards
- ISO Sensitivity: ISO 100 - 51,200 in steps of 1/3 EV
- Can also be set to approx. 1 EV above ISO 51200 (ISO 102400 equivalent) or to approx. 2 EV above ISO 51200 (ISO 204800 equivalent) Auto ISO sensitivity control available
- Movie:4K UHD 3,840 × 2,160 /30p/25p/24p
- Full HD 1,920 x 1,080 /120p/100p/60p/50p/30p/25p/24pActual frame rates for 120p, 100p, 60p, 50p, 30p, 25p, and 24p are 119.88, 100, 59.94, 50, 29.97, 25, and 23.976 fps respectivelyQuality selection (normal/m) available at all sizes except 3840 × 2160, 1920 × 1080 120p/100p, and 1920 × 1080 slow-motion, when quality is fixed at m
- Monitor Size: 3.0 in. diagonal
- Monitor Type: Vari-angle TFT touch-sensitive LCD with 170° viewing angle, approximately 100% frame coverage
- Color balance and 11-level manual brightness controls
- Battery / Batteries: One EN-EL25 rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Approx. Dimensions: (Width x Height x Depth): 5.1 in. (128 mm) x 2.9 in. (73.5 mm) x 2.4 in. (59.5 mm)
- Approx. Weight: 12.4 oz. (350 g)